- Taken (The Hexon Code, A Short Story Prequel)
- Shattered (The Hexon Code, Book 1)
- Redeemed (The Hexon Code, Book 2)
- Blackout (The Hexon Code, Book 3)
- Outcast (The Hexon Code, Book 4)
- No Way Out (The Hexon Code, Book 5)
- Breakout (The Hexon Code, Book 6)
- Sabotage (The Hexon Code, Book 7)
- Tainted (The Hexon Code, Book 11)
- Platform 273 (The Hexon Code, Book 15)
- Bought (The Hexon Code, Book 18)
- Charged (The Hexon Code, Book 19)
Mistakes can get you killed...or locked away forever.
Escaping Faction 73 was hard enough, but now Gabe and Emerson face a new set of problems. Dangerous, life-threatening problems. And ones that will test their resolve and their trust in each other.
If they survive the round-trip trek across the fallen city to search for their friends, will their love be enough to forgive all?
Ivy thought she had Shane figured out. Things were great. Well, as great as they could be stuck inside the prison walls with criminals and creepers.
But then Shane reveals a disturbing secret. Now that her world is turned upside down once more, can she ever trust him again?
The plot to escape DC Prison continues in this fifth installment of The Hexon Code series.
No Way Out (The Hexon Code, Book 5) is a chilling young adult dystopian thriller/drama.
Look for the sixth book in the series - Breakout.
If you'd like to purchase a signed copy of No Way Out, go here - https://emeryroad.com/product/pb-no-way-out/