- Taken (The Hexon Code, A Short Story Prequel)
- Shattered (The Hexon Code, Book 1)
- Redeemed (The Hexon Code, Book 2)
- Blackout (The Hexon Code, Book 3)
- Outcast (The Hexon Code, Book 4)
- No Way Out (The Hexon Code, Book 5)
- Breakout (The Hexon Code, Book 6)
- Tainted (The Hexon Code, Book 11)
- Platform 273 (The Hexon Code, Book 15)
- Bought (The Hexon Code, Book 18)
- Charged (The Hexon Code, Book 19)
Punishments are for those who show up late...
Sixteen-year-old Ivy Gould's world has turned upside down and all she wants to do is survive the rest of the school year and start her summer internship at the medical center.
But then a mysterious agency shows up at her school and recruits a select group of students. And she's one of them.
They claim terrorists are attacking the country and the agency needs students to join their cause to fight back and protect what's left.
Are they telling the truth? Or is it a lie?
She might never know. Because the students who fail to report on time for transportation to the training facility aren't lucky enough to find out.
Now she faces a much bigger challenge... and something far more horrifying. Will she overcome the odds? Or is she lost forever?
Outcast, the fourth book in The Hexon Code series, is an emotional story of terrible mistakes, huge regrets, and solid determination to make things right.
If you'd like to purchase a signed copy of Outcast, go here - https://emeryroad.com/product/outcast/