- Taken (The Hexon Code, A Short Story Prequel)
- Shattered (The Hexon Code, Book 1)
- Redeemed (The Hexon Code, Book 2)
- Blackout (The Hexon Code, Book 3)
- Outcast (The Hexon Code, Book 4)
- No Way Out (The Hexon Code, Book 5)
- Breakout (The Hexon Code, Book 6)
- Sabotage (The Hexon Code, Book 7)
- Tainted (The Hexon Code, Book 11)
- Platform 273 (The Hexon Code, Book 15)
- Bought (The Hexon Code, Book 18)
- Charged (The Hexon Code, Book 19)
One mistake can ruin everything... until you are redeemed.
Dieran, a young boy who died at the hands of Riverbrook Academy, made a huge mistake. He thought being trapped there was bad enough when he was alive. But now he's dead. And he's got nowhere to go.
For weeks he's been trapped, unable to leave. Unable to move on.
But then one day, a mysterious new property owner shows up at the academy. And weeks later, all the kids, the ones he thought had escaped Riverbrook, return. And to his horror, the blonde-haired girl returns, too.
The new owner claims the experiments on the kids are over. But Dieran knows it's a lie.
Now is his chance to redeem himself. The only problem is, ever since he attacked the doctor, he's been unable to make contact with the living world.
But the girl is there because of him and he won't stop until she's either safe or dead...
Redeemed is the chilling sequel to Shattered, the first book in The Hexon Code series. Look for the third book in the series - Blackout.
If you'd like to purchase a signed copy of Redeemed, go here - https://emeryroad.com/product/pb-redeemed/