Is it "farther" or "further"?
- "Farther" is used when referring to distance, as in "The chickens wander farther away from their chicken house every day."
- "Further" is used when referring to time or quantity, as in "We recommend exploring the USDA's website for further reading on safe egg handling."
Latest posts by Jody Calkins (see all)
- Realizations About Tracking Progress - May 28, 2020
- Goal Setting & Productivity 101 - May 25, 2020
- Obsessed With Social Media? This Might Be For You! - May 21, 2020