Is it "wonder" or "wander"?
- "Wonder" as a verb means "to ponder", as in "We wonder which exotic breeds the chicken hatchery will send us in our order."
- "Wander" means "to roam about or to go astray", as in "The chickens wander the countryside."
About the Author: Jody Calkins is a copywriter who helps her clients communicate effectively to their customers and prospects through articles, case studies, newsletters, and reports. For more information, please visit https://jodycalkins.com.
Latest posts by Jody Calkins (see all)
- Realizations About Tracking Progress - May 28, 2020
- Goal Setting & Productivity 101 - May 25, 2020
- Obsessed With Social Media? This Might Be For You! - May 21, 2020