Originally posted on December 7, 2009 on emeryroad.wordpress.com
- Get organized.
- Clean your office and create a refreshing space.
- Determine ways to improve business performance and operations.
- Brainstorm new marketing strategies.
- Determine other areas or fields you would like to break into.
- Consider adding a service to expand your business or creating another business.
- Develop a schedule to keep yourself productive.
- Learn/study to improve your marketability.
- Keep working.
- Create more samples for your portfolio.
- Develop case studies and testimonials to promote your business.
- Catch up on paperwork (expense report, etc.).
What do you do during a downtime?
About the Author: Jody Calkins is a freelance business writer who writes about business development, risk management, security protection, and business standards. Visit www.emeryroad.com for more information and samples.
Latest posts by Jody Calkins (see all)
- Realizations About Tracking Progress - May 28, 2020
- Goal Setting & Productivity 101 - May 25, 2020
- Obsessed With Social Media? This Might Be For You! - May 21, 2020